Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Kids are so Cute!

Well Dallin is 2 1/2 today. I can't believe it! He has grown up so much lately. He is singing complete songs. It's so cute! He loves singing primary songs and the ABC's.

And yesterday we asked him who he wanted to say the dinner prayer and he just started saying it. He will usually start but then he gets stuck and waits for help, but this time he did the whole thing by himself. We were so suprised. It was really sweet.

Jon or I lay next to him at night before he goes to sleep and we talk to him. Well one night Jon said "thanks for talking to me Dallin" and he said goodnight. Then the next night Dallin was so chatty and Jon started to get up and Dallin said "I know you have to go, thanks for talking to me Daddy." It was so cute!
I love the look on Elise's face. It makes me laugh...




Dallin and Ava had so much fun together yesterday making crafts and cookies. They both had to wear their "Cars" bibs the whole day. They both love Cars!


Dallin loves taking pictures. He's growing up so fast!

Notice what the bib says...




We got Elise a play mat and she loves it! She will try so hard to grab at the toys and of course she loves to look at herself in the mirror.

2 comments:

Christine said...

I can't believe Dallin is already 2 1/2! Plus Elise is getting so big already. Your house is beautiful by the way, I'm totally jealous. Very cute pictures of the kids. :)

Bronson Clan said...

Hey Jen! Charity loves looking at the pictures of Dallin too. You're right, the kids are so cute.