I took Elise to her 2 month check up last Thursday and she is 10 pounds 10 ounces! She's in the 45% which is so exciting for us. The doctor said she looked great and that she was doing everything before her milestones. She cooed, laughed, imitated, and has really great head control sooner than expected of a baby her age. So that made me a proud mommy.
Dallin is getting more and more witty everyday. I sometimes think I have a teenager stuck in a 2 year old body. He wipes his kisses from mommy already and he antagonizes me all the time. We have been teaching him the days of the week so we ask him everyday what day it is. And for the last 2 weeks he has been 1 day behind and no matter what you say he will argue with you and he won't back down. Last night we were eating dinner and Dallin said, "Daddy, I'm 2 1/2. When I'm 2 1/2, I drink soda, Okkkkaaaaay!" And of course no matter what Jon said he would just repeat this over and over getting louder with the Okkkaaaayyy each time. It was so funny, we couldn't stop laughing at him.
Dallin loves his new Lightning McQueen Shirt!
Elise is looking so grown up these days...
3 comments:
hmmm... gotta love 2 year olds! So cute, and I LOVE the pics!!
Cracks us up to hear about Dallin. He is quite the cutie. The last time we saw him, he wouldn't talk at all...just sign. I guess we better be careful for what we wish for. Thanks for sharing your lives with us. Great to hear from you:)
I can totally picture Dallin saying that. He is so funny!
Post a Comment