Monday, December 6, 2010

Christmas Time

The Christmas season is upon us! I have done my Black Friday crazy stay up all night shopping, we have decorated the house, I have started wrapping gifts, I'm about to start baking... but it can't go without notice that we are one person short this season. It is hard to enjoy the holidays when you are missing a huge someone like your dad. We put our tree up and then we realized that David needed a tree too, so we took this cute little tree I had and glued some decorations on it and took it up to him. I'm so glad that even though he can't be here, we still get to share the holidays with him.

1 comment:

Cynthia said...

What a beautiful marker. Hope that you guys had a good Christmas, and that you could feel David's presence with you.