Since it has been so long, I have so much random stuff to post. So this post is a grab bag of happenings.
I have loved making Elise bows, but I needed somewhere to put them all. They were getting squashed in her box and holders were too expensive. So $2 later, I made this....
Elise moved to a big girl bed right after in birthday in January and at first it was scary (for me) but she has been doing great! She stays in her room and bed all night and sings to herself in the morning to let us know she is awake. Such a wonderful child! I love her so much!
These two are inseparable! Love it!

At the end of February it felt like we living in a freezer! It was so cold and icy! Everything looked like it was made out of glass. It was really pretty, but SO cold!

This was the first day of Spring! Where are the flowers and birds??
This picture just cracks me up! She thought this one up all by herself!
Here is some random cuteness:
I love my big girl! She is seriously getting too big!
Mommy and Elise
BLACKMAIL:
Dallin is SUCH a good brother! He loves to lay in Elise's bed and read to her. Jon thought this was too funny though!
No comments:
Post a Comment