Monday, December 7, 2009

The Time Has Come....

Well my friends, it is time for our family to go private. If you would like to continue reading my blog please leave me a comment or email me at jenmarie15@gmail.com and give me your email address so I can send you an invitation. We will official change over January 1st (just for convenience sake).

UPDATE: If you want an invitation you really need to email me because I will only send them to those who have emailed or left a comment. So don't get left out... Email me. :)

8 comments:

Zach and Nikki said...

Invite us please!
And, I can't remember if I already commented on Jon's speech--but very well done! I was very impressed. Way to stick up for your rights!

Cynthia said...

me!
robins714@gmail.com

Ronda said...

You better invite me!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Emily B said...

Sorry I'm behind. I need an invite.
embowman28@yahoo.com

Amy said...

me please!

Bronson Clan said...

I need an invite too! little_nephi@hotmail.com

Christine said...

We need one too! cmartin02@gmail.com