Don't you love the Christmas season? I do... For so many reasons. We always end up doing lots of fun stuff as a family. We had a great start of our Christmas season. Dallin has really been into trains for awhile now so when my parents found a Santa train ride only 10 minutes away, we were sold! It wasn't anything fancy like the Polar Express rides, but it was a lot of fun. It was a 45 minute train ride with lots of singing and Santa time. The train only seated 60 people so it was small and cozy. It gave each child lots of time to talk to Santa. Afterwards each child got a small gift from Santa and got to sit on his lap and tell him their name and what they would like for Christmas. Then we had hot cocoa and cookies. Dallin was in heaven. Elise admired Santa from afar. Dallin actually sat on Santa's lap and talked to him, a first. I was shocked! Last weekend was Jon's company Christmas (oh, I mean "Holiday") party. It is downtown at the convention center and it is always really fancy. They serve the BEST food! It's a great excuse to dress up and go on a date! But I am not a dress shopper, so thankfully my SIL Katie let me borrow one of her cute dresses. Thanks Katie! We had a blast even though we didn't win any raffle prizes. Maybe next year we will win the first class round trip tickets to Hawaii. I won't hold my breath. :) These two seriously crack me up! They were getting such a kick out of wearing mommy and daddy's shoes. The best two kids ever!
5 comments:
i love it! your kids are so cute! I love Elises' hair!
Your kids are getting so old. I love the picture of Dallin and Jon together they look like twins. You look like a hottie in your christmas dress!
They are so cute Jen! I can't believe how big they are getting. We miss you guys!
So cute! Elise is getting so big and beautiful!
my kids would LoVe the Santa ride!!! That is so cool!
Post a Comment