Wednesday, November 4, 2009
Yee-Hah!
For Halloween this year Dallin changed his mind at least 4 times of what he wanted to be. He wanted to be Spider man, then a Cowboy, then an astronaut, and then a fireman. So I finally was able to get him to make up his mind to be a fireman (although I had already found an adorable cowboy costume for $2). But when he saw how cute Elise was as a cowgirl, he wanted to be a cowboy too. For Jon's work party the kids were a cowboy and a cowgirl. Super cute! And for Halloween Dallin got to be a fireman and due to toddler difficult, Elise was a cowgirl again (I had a cute pirate costume for Elise that she REFUSED to wear). The kids scored so much candy that we gave at least half of it to my dad to eat. They both had so much fun this year! And by the end of the night Elise was saying "treat" and "thank you" to just about everyone! 

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
They look SO cute! I'm glad Dallin got to be 2 things this year, I'm sure he was happy. Elise's skirt is adorable too!
SO CUTE!
Look at how stinkin' cute they are!! Simply adorable. Can't wait to see you again next week. Miss ya!
So adorable! I remember being a cowgirl once and I LOVED that costume.
Post a Comment