I can't believe it has been so long since my last post. So what have we been up to?.... Here we go.
- Jon is taking a graduate level class once a week at UMKC.
- We are both in the Sheriff's Citizen Academy every Wednesday night. That is such a fun class. We learn all about what the sheriffs office does and we get to do some fun stuff. We got to shot machine guns, do a mock crime scene, do a firearms simulations (AWESOME!) and more! So anyway, it is way fun! It is an 8 week academy and we have 3 weeks left.
- I made lots of applesauce with 2 bushels of apples.
- I celebrated my birthday.
- I have found a recipe I really like for wheat bread and make it every week.
- With the cooler weather, I started to make lots of yummy soups.
- My girl is turning into a lady! Look at those heels. She INSISTS on wears these princess shoes EVERYWHERE!
- And a drama momma!
- Jon made a new holster for his gun that is AMAZING! He does better every time he makes one and this one is his best yet! He has shown it to a few gun shops that are interested in selling them!
- I decorated for Halloween.
2 comments:
Thank you for updating your blog! Hallelujah! It was so good to see you last week. We shouldn't go so long between visits. The decorations are cute, the bread and stew looks awesome...of course Miss Susie homemaker! I can't believe how much applesause you did!! Tell Dallin Happy Birthday. And you too!!! How did I miss yours? Sorry. See you in two weeks at TOFW.
#1 happy birthday!
#2 NEED your bread recipe!
#3 i can't believe jon made those holsters! i'm no gun pro, but they look so professional!
#4 elise is getting so big and so fun she's in high heels!
Post a Comment