Friday, October 9, 2009

Happy Birthday Dallin!

My little boy turned 4 today! I can't believe it has been 4 years since I gave birth to that sweet 5 pound baby! He is such a sweet boy! He has a genuine heart and is always trying to be a good big brother. He looks out for his sister so well. It really make a proud mommy! He is so affectionate! He tells me a million times a day, "I love you mommy. You are my best friend." I love it! He is a great helper and such a smart boy! We just feel so lucky to have him!Dallin doesn't request much for his birthday. It is always hard to know what to buy him because he doesn't really"want" stuff. He just seems so content with what he has. But we figured out a good gift and planned a family party for him. He loved it! He also helped me make a pinata for his party. He did such a great job! It is a space pinata with all 9 planets (yes, I am counting Pluto!) and the sun. It was definitely "homemade", but he loved it! He has been really into space lately so it worked out well. His party's theme was Spiderman. He had a blast with his cousins and his sister!

A few of the Partygoers:
















We decided to blindfold the older two to make it more challenging!













But Cole busted the pinata! Good job Cole!

Spiderweb cupcakes



HAPPY BIRTHDAY DALLIN! We love so much!

2 comments:

Boden Family said...

Happy Birthday Dallin! I can't believe big he is (and totally cute too!). What a fun birthday. I am totally impressed with your applesauce. Maybe I'll get to that sometime this fall...

Ronda said...

Happy birthday Dallin. I can't believe he is 4 either. What a fun party, you are such a good mom.