I have been loving crafts lately. I don't really feel like I am very crafty, I am just good at finding other people that are. After blog hopping I got this idea to spruce up the front door.

And while Sarah was in town (we miss you guys already!!!) we decided to make hair bows for our adorable girls. They turned out so cute and we did 32 in 2 hours while all 3 babies napped. Our stars were definitely aligned that day! I love them! But I think I'm addicted. Every time I go to the store I look at the flowers....


3 comments:
I LOVE them!!! I can't wait to do some some now!! When are we getting together?? :)
way cute door deco and i love the flowers. i make them for paisley..they are so easy right?
Melissa- You just say the word and I am there!
Shay- It is sickening how easy they are. Now I feel pretty dumb for even considering buying them from the store.
Post a Comment