Tuesday, March 24, 2009

A Post

I just noticed that I haven't blogged since the beginning of the month. Wow, you would think I have been doing some exciting stuff. Not really. I have been busy, but mostly with Young Womens stuff. We lost of 2nd counselor and we are gearing up for fundraisers, camp, youth conference, etc, etc... It is always something in there! Jon and I have also taken up some fun crafts, but that is another blog. :) I know you are all on the edge of your seats. I signed Elise up for a diaper study. I went to a meeting on Monday and I start it on Wednesday. It only lasts 15 days. It is actually really cool. They gave me free diapers (mine are all Huggies) and I return them used and then they give me $105. That is my kind of study! The boys (as in Jon, his dad, and brother) are getting ready to put up a fence in the back yard which I am SO excited about. We don't live in a super busy area but we do have a road behind us and large dogs next to us (not behind a fence). So it will be really nice to let Dallin go outside and play without watching over him like a hawk. I am still loving Ladies Night. Last week I was able to cut my time in half and still do really well scoring. I really wish that was every week. That is all for now, so I will leave you with some pictures.

2 comments:

Ronda said...

I am on the edge of my seat. I want to do one of those diaper studies, oh yeah I lamost forgot I have no children in diapers at least for a few months.

Amy said...

wait, they want them back used??? why??? (have you ever considered cloth? we love ours!)