Saturday, March 7, 2009

Ladies Night

So what do we do for ladies night? We have fun of course. We go shooting! That's right. Shooting guns! My mom and I have an AWESOME ladies night out every other Wednesday. It has been so much fun! They set it up different every time. This time we had 9 targets, each has to be shot 2 times and you are timed. You have to move from section to section. The brown ones are the "bad guys" and the white ones are the bystanders. So you have to shoot around the white ones and land 2 good shots on the brown ones (the area is scored A-D, miss, or hitting a bystander). This week we had a few behind a tarp that we had to shoot through and a few that were partially blacked out, which meant that they were partially blocked so you couldn't shoot in the black or it was a miss. This week I did really well. I got all my shots in the A range except for one.

The Whole Course

1st Set: Shot around 1 bystander, 2 bad guys sideways with 1 bystander next to them
2nd Set: 3 bad guys, all with black marks (behind shelter) with 2 bystanders in front
3rd Set: 2 bad guys, shot through the tarp, with one bystander next to them4th Set: 2 bad guys with one bystander in front, one behind, and one beside.
Our scorecards.

6 comments:

Sarah said...

I'm jealous, I want to do this too! Glad you are having fun.

Rachel said...

I can't wait to visit Missouri so I can come with you.

Bronson Clan said...

That soudns like so much fun! I should set up a ladies night here! Okay, it priobably won't happen, but it sounds like it would be so much fun! Maybe I'll tell someone else here about it and have them set up ladies nights...

Ronda said...

How fun. That is a great idea for ladies night.

Amanda said...

HI!!! Jen!!! I'm so glad that you found me. I have been wondering what you've been up to and how everything has been. You're two little ones are adorable!!! I'm very excited to finally get up to date on all that's been going on.

Anonymous said...

AHHHH!! I just shot a gun for the first time while I was on vacation, it was the scariest thing that I have ever done! I was shaking the whole time and even more afterwards. But if you love it, more power to ya!! Miss ya, call me so we can lang out again. :)