Sunday, July 31, 2011

Still waiting...

I think the baby is much too happy in the womb, she isn't budging. I was hoping she would be born before August so she wouldn't miss the school deadline out here (I know, kind of shallow but Dallin missed it and has really been hard on him) but now I'm just praying that I won't be late like with Elise. We are all too anxious to have to wait much longer. Well see what happens by Wednesday when I have my next appointment.

For those of you who didn't know the connection, my due date is the one year anniversary of Davids (Jon's dad) death. Some people have thought that was weird and creepy but I have really cherished that day as a special, sacred day so a birth on that day would be really special. A lot of things had to line up to give us that day as our baby's due date. We will be happy no matter when she is born.

1 comment:

Christine said...

That's interesting that you're due the same day as Jon's Dad's death, I was due the same day my grandfather passed away, but I went 9 days over my due date! I like to think that they spent those 9 days together before he was ready to come. I hope your delivery goes well!