We have been trying to make the most of our BEAUTIFUL weather. I took the kids back to the zoo and they re-opened a part that was under construction so we got to see different animals this time. I didn't realize that my stroller wasn't in the van, so Elise was a trooper and walked the whole time. We were there for at least 3 hours and the part we went to was over a mile. They kids were perfect the whole time. I was worn out by the end, but they were still going strong. One of Dallins favorite things at the zoo are all the snakes. YUCK! Elise looking so cute for church!We made a trip to take David some spring time flowers. Getting bigger each day (24 weeks) I made the MOST delicious cinnamon rolls for conference... You have got to try the recipe.
I was just thinking about you and thought I needed to check your blog. So this is a little late, but Congrats on your expectant girl! You look great! Hope you're feeling as good as you look.
1 comment:
I was just thinking about you and thought I needed to check your blog. So this is a little late, but Congrats on your expectant girl! You look great! Hope you're feeling as good as you look.
Post a Comment