Baby #3 is well on their way!!! I'm due on August 3rd (in the dead heat of the summer - thank goodness for swimming pools!) which makes me 15 week today. We are THRILLED to say the least! The kids are excited too.. although Dallin is much more anxious than Elise. We get to find out the gender next month... I feel so blessed that this pregnancy has been fairly uneventful so far and I have felt great. (This ultrasound is from my 10 week appt)
4 comments:
Congratulations! Part of me wishes I had an end of summer baby so I could spend my last trimester just hanging out at the pool!
Hooray! Congratulations! So excited for you. BTW your kids are looking so grown up these days. I can't believe how long Elise's hair is- she's beautiful!
Congratulations, Jen!!
CONGRATS!! That is so exciting! The best part of a summer pregnancy is all the fresh fruit. I crave cold wet things when I'm preggo, so fruit made my summer pregnancies much more enjoyable!
Post a Comment