I can't believe that Dallin turned 5 on Saturday! He is growing up so fast! He had a Spiderman birthday party with family on Friday night. He requested chocolate cupcakes with blue icing. And every year I make him a pinata and I think this year was my favorite. Happy Birthday Dallin! I love you so much!!!Okay...this one needs explaining. Dallin LOVES to draw. He goes through multiple pieces of paper each day. He makes "books" and I don't always have scrap paper for him. So every time we are at Walmart he asks for his very own paper and I tell him maybe for his birthday. So that is one of the things he got. He was SO happy! He loves having his very one stash of paper.
1 comment:
Nice job on the pinata!!! It especially looks good on Katie's head:) I'm glad Dallin had a good time. We sure miss you guys!
Post a Comment